Cool Cocktails For Your Wimbledon Celebrations!
Now that Wimbledon is well and truly underway, here are some delicious drinks recipes for readers to enjoy while watching the on-court action!
All of these tasty recipes are quick, easy and simple to make and are perfect for the upcoming Wimbledon celebrations.
Wimbledon Pimms Spritz
x3-4 Super Cubes
x2 measures Pimms
x1 measure sparkling wine
Top up: lemonade
Garnish: cucumber slices, halved strawberries and mint sprig
1. Fill a gin glass or large wine glass with Super Cubes.
2. Add Pimm’s, lemonade and sparkling wine and stir gently.
3. Garnish and serve.
Strawberry Lime Party Punch
x3 handfuls Party Ice
x4 measures white rum
x1 lime (juiced)
Top up: lemonade or soda
Garnish: strawberry halves & mint leaves
1. Add the Party Ice, rum, lime juice and sugar to a large pitcher/jug.
2. Top up with soda or lemonade, garnish and serve!
x2 handfuls Premium Ice
x2 measures vanilla vodka
x1/2 measure strawberry liqueur
x1 measure sugar syrup
x1 measure lime juice
Garnish: scoop of vanilla ice cream and strawberries
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with Premium Ice and add vanilla vodka, strawberry liqueur, sugar syrup and lime juice & shake well.
2. Strain into a tumbler half-filled with Premium Ice.
3. Garnish with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and strawberry then serve.
Clean V Spiced Apple Tonic (Mocktail)
For more cocktail inspiration go to https://www.theiceco.co.uk/summer-on-ice/
x1 handful Premium Ice
x2 measures Clean V Spiced Apple
Top up: elderflower tonic water
Garnish: apple slice and lime wheel
1. Fill a highball glass with Premium Ice cubes.
2. Add Clean V Spiced Apple and top up with elderflower tonic.
3. Garnish with an apple slice, lime wedge and serve.